What is with Dozey’s shoe obsession lately?
Back when we had 36 tortillas to eat, we had to come up with some creative ideas. Now, I can’t take full credit for this particular item. We all have Taco Bell to thank for their Crispy Potato Soft Taco. (Wow, Taco Bell, I am impressed with your website)
They describe it as; “A warm, soft flour tortilla filled with crispy potato bites, pepper jack sauce, crisp shredded lettuce, and real cheddar cheese.”
Let us try to recreate this delicious masterpiece…
- Warm…not so much
- Soft flour tortilla…yes!
- Crispy potato bites…I think that is just marketing language for tater tot, which we definitely have that on hand
- Pepper jack sauce… don’t have any of this, but who likes condiments anyways? Not I!
- Crisp shredded lettuce… more marketing terms, yes I have some damn lettuce
- Real cheddar cheese… as apposed to fake? It’s cool, got that too. Although, Taco Bell, you piss me off with your cheese portions. You barely put any on this particular taco and sometimes none at all. When I ask for extra cheese, you charge me a dollar. Screw you and your cheese hoarding.
Let us also add some tomatoes on top because they’re gosh darn delicious.
This tater tot taco does not require many steps to create:
- Preheat oven..that is the worst part
- Bake tater tots…ok
- Cut up tomatoes
- Throw shit into tortilla
- Eat it.
Trust me, it’s the best creation yet.